Here are some tips for helping control allergies in your home:
- Shower frequently on high pollen days.
- Take allergy medicine (such as Children's Claritin) to stay 'Claritin Clear'
- As much as we all enjoy fresh air, you might consider your reaction to the additional pollen and use your AC instead
- Rinse off pets often if they are outdoor pets. They carry pollen into your home.
- If you are working in the yard, consider wearing a mask to minimize pollen exposure.
- Spend less time outside in peak pollen hours (late morning through early afternoon)
Do you have an allergy tip? Please leave a comment and share. I'd love to get even more information and ideas on how to reduce allergy symptoms for my family.
Disclosure: As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.