Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take,
But by the moments
From the producers:
THE SOUND OF MUSICFrom executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron ("Smash," "Hairspray," "Chicago") comes an instant holiday classic: "The Sound of Music," based on the original Broadway musical. Carrie Underwood and Stephen Moyer star as Maria and Captain von Trapp in this beloved story of the young novice who falls in love with Captain von Trapp and his seven children, set against the backdrop of Nazi-occupied Austria. The jewel in the Rodgers and Hammerstein crown, "The Sound of Music" contains some of the most famous songs ever written for the stage, including "The Sound of Music," "My Favorite Things," "Do-Re-Mi," "Sixteen Going on Seventeen," "Climb Every Mountain" and "Edelweiss."
This new version of "The Sound of Music" will be a faithful adaptation of the original stage musical, to retell the story for a whole new generation. And more than that, it will be broadcast LIVE, adding a whole new level of immediacy and excitement. Get ready to reintroduce your family to the most joyful, most emotional and most musical family adventure of them all.
From the promoter: Why Kids Love This App
- It's like a vintage pop-up book, with classic woodcut-style illustrations
- By tapping and swiping, kids can help Joseph and Mary find a place to stay.
- Knock on doors... Pull on the rope... Ring the bell... Open windows... Make people talk...
- Create music! Help a band of angels play their instruments.
- Lots of characters to get to know: Innkeeper, Merchant, Shepherds, Chef, A Band of Actors, Neighbourhood Children, Mary's Donkey, Farm Animals and of course... Angels!
- Funny sound effects!
Why Parents and Grandparents Love This App
How is This Christmas App Different?
- Nostalgia. It feels like a classic pop-up book, bringing back memories for parents and grandparents.
- Optional Narration: Listen to the old-timey narrator tell the story, or read the story yourself.
- EXTRA Feature: After the story, explore the original Bible text that tells the Nativity Story.
- Amazing Visual Quality: Support for retina display
- Production Values - It is a work of art: a rich visual and sound experience.
- Interactive - We use the touch technology and animation to engage the reader in the story in an enchanting and educational way.
- Age approach - The classic Bible story is retold here with an original and creative approach that appeals to young kids as well as adults.
- Original - The app is designed like a vintage popup book
and includes unique features such as interacting with a band of angels and playing instruments like trumpet and harp.
From the manufacturer:About Lancôme DreamTone: DreamTone is the next generation in dark spot correction. This customized skin tone correcting serum is so powerful, 72% of women dare to bare their skin.* The new DreamTone is 3 barely-tinted serums formulated to visibly correct dark spots, color imperfections and give you a more even-looking skin tone. It comes in 3 serums customized for your skin tone: 1- Fair, 2 – Medium, 3 – Dark.The results: IMMEDIATELY: • 74% saw glowing skin*7 DAYS: • 70% noticed a more even skin tone*4 WEEKS: • 69% saw the appearance of dark spots reduced*8 WEEKS: • 78% saw color imperfections reduced**All results based on global self-assessments of women of multiple ethnicities in an 8-week study. 72% reflects 8 weeks of use.How to Use: For best results, apply the product twice per day, in the morning and evening under your moisturizer. Purchase Information: Lancôme DreamTone retails for $98 for a 1.3 fl oz. bottle and is available for purchase at Lancôme.com and department stores nationwide.
|Chocolate covered bacon.|